Google
This morning when the Lord opened a window to Heaven,


The Lord saw me, and asked: My child, what is your greatest wish for today?


I responded: "Lord please; take care of the person who is reading this message, their family and their special friends. They deserve it and I love them very much"


The love of God is like the ocean,

you can see its beginnings but Not its end.


This message works on the day you receive it.


To some it may sound dumb,

but the person who sent this to me was impressed with its timing.


Let us see if it is true.


ANGELS EXIST, but sometimes,

since they don't all have wings,

we call them FRIENDS, SUCH AS YOU.





Sender; JaYe










1 comments:

    On August 1, 2007 at 9:02 AM Anonymous said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.