Google
"When you love someone,
all your saved-up wishes start coming out"

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn,
Is to love and be loved in return"

"I have found who didn't know how to kiss.
I've always found time to teach them"

"You will never know true happiness until you have truly loved,
and you will never understand what pain really is until you have lost it"

"True love cannot be found where it truly does not exist,
Nor can it be hidden where it truly does"

"Life without love is like a tree Without blossom and fruit"

"Love is like war,
Easy to begin but hard to end"

"Seduce my mind and you can have my body,
Find my soul and I'm yours forever"

"Your voice makes me tremble inside..
And your smile is an invitation..
For my imagination to go wild"

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire.
In the beginning a flame,
very pretty,
Often hot and fierce,
But still only light and flickering.
As love grows older,
Our hearts mature,
And our love becomes as coals,
Deep-burning and unquenchable"

"I have learned not to worry about love;
But to honor its coming with all my heart"

"The most precious possession that ever comes
To a man in this world
Is a woman's heart"





0 comments: