Google


As I sit here quietly thinking to myself..

and a tear runs slowly from my eye

Because I know the end is near for both of us..

which means that we have to say good bye


We've been together for so many years..

through the summers, springs and fall

How did we go from being so passionate..

to barely speaking to each other at all


At one time we were more than best friends..

which makes this all seems so strange

I guess what they say is true in this case..

that time brings about a change


It doesn't make the pain any less hurtful..

because I don't want to be with another

But with the passing of each day I realize..

that maybe we weren't meant for each other


The memories of times we have shared..

brings a tear to this sensitive eye

Please know I will love you always & forever..

but now it's time for us to say good bye..







0 comments: